Scott’s furniture offers free delivery to the Eastern Shore of Delaware and Maryland with a $1,000 minimum purchase.
• Deliveries to the Eastern Shore of Virginia require a $1000 minimum purchase per delivery, per customer.
• Deliveries to Northern New Castle County in Delaware and north of the C&D canal in Maryland require a $1000 minimum purchase per delivery, per customer and $2 per mile one way to be collected at time of sale, prior to delivery.
• Deliveries to the Western Shore of Maryland require a $2500 minimum purchase per delivery, per person and $2 per mile one way to be collected at the time of sale, prior to delivery.
• We do not deliver beyond the bay bridge tunnel (South)
• We do not deliver to Pennsylvania, New Jersey or beyond.
We do expect someone to be at home to receive the delivered items on the agreed upon day. We will be obliged to make a charge on redelivery if the delivery cannot be completed due to absence of the purchaser.
• While we do provide you with a day, but due to the need to make scheduling efficient, we cannot promise you an exact time. Items are often added to the schedule as late as the evening before delivery. However, you may call in the morning of your delivery no earlier than 10:30 am and we will attempt to give you an a.m. or p.m. time frame and/or your stop number on that day’s truck.
• We do request all delivery postponements be done by 4:00 p.m. of the PREVIOUS day.
• We do request you remove all old furniture as needed, and curb pets and other hazards. While we provide removal of old bedding with the purchase of new bedding, please do not ask our men to dispose of old furniture unless you have made prior arrangements with your salesperson and it is noted on your receipt.
• We will preassemble your furniture, set up and inspect it in your home, as well as remove all packing materials and give you all warranty cards.
• If delivered, and you need your furniture serviced, we will provide transportation etc., free, within the first year. We will service all manufacturers warranties in accordance with their policies.
• If delivery is not possible, you may deliver your furniture yourself. If you choose to pick up your furniture, you must supply protective padding and help load and notify us in advance. You also must provide transportation back to the store should you be in need of a service/repair.